RIBS Network Support Officer
We are seeking a highly motivated person with the right knowledge and personal attributes to support our RIBS network operations.
The primary duties of the position are:
- Ensure systematic broadcasting from each of the 7 satellite RIBS stations
- Facilitate the professional development of RIBS operators
- Maximise RIBS productivity across a wide spectrum of subject matters
- Maintain RIBS operator engagement with the community and organisational objectives
- Support RIBS operators to develop an independent and proactive work ethic
- Coordinate outside broadcast activities
- Strengthen the value of the RIBS network to the region
- As a minimum diploma qualifications, but preferably tertiary qualifications relevant to the Media industry
- Knowledge of and experience in live broadcasting
- Knowledge of and experience with a range of analogue and digital broadcast consoles and software
- Knowledge of and experience with audio & visual production software such as Adobe, Logic Pro X or similar
- Team coordination skills
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work in cross cultural environment
- Willingness to work in far remote locals
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of and competency with social media platforms
Work is contract based with the opportunity to extend based on performance.
Salary is $60 – $69,000.00
To apply or contact for further information send email to email@example.com.
There are exciting employment opportunities for Anangu at PY Media.
Training of RIBS Operators takes place at PY Media in Umuwa and at RIBS sites regularly. Trainees are able to put their skills to use as community based reporters who report community news daily. Trainees can also learn announcing skills and go live-to-air on Radio 5NPY. If you are self motivated and reliable these work opportunities await your enquiry.